Adding an App to your Catalog
How to Add an App to your Catalog
1. Log in to your my.metasaas.com account
2. From the dashboard, navigate to the "Catalog" tab
3. Click on "Add App" on the upper right-hand side of the screen
4. Search the Meta SaaS Directory for your product. If you do not see a product, contact your support agent to confirm or add.
***You may need to try multiple naming conventions for your product (ex. if no results for "Plan Grid" return, try "Plangrid") ***
5. Select your product and click "Next"
6. Complete contract details yourself, invite another member of your organization to do it or defer this action until later. Click "Next.
7. Add authentication information yourself, invite another member of your organization to do it, or defer this action until later. Click "Next".
***See "Authorize Integration" article for more information on authorizing an integration and entering an authorization agent ***
8. Click "Next". Your app has been added to your catalog.