The BrickFTP integration pulls a User Roster and a User Event Audit
Required Information for BrickFTP Integration
Where do I find these?
1. Log in to BrickFTP as an administrator
2. Navigate to Configuration -> API
3. Click the API Keys setting on the left.
4. Enter a relevant Name for the API key (ex. SaaS Manager Integration)
5. Click the add key button
6. Copy and paste your key into SaaS Manager platform
Note that an API key will only be displayed once. If an API key is ever lost or otherwise compromised, you should revoke it and generate a new one.
*Unless otherwise specified, all authorizing accounts must have admin-level permissions to grant accesses to read users and activities. If specific permissions are required, they will be recorded in these notes*