Creating User Roles
How to Create a User Role and Set Permissions
Meta SaaS allows site administrators to create and edit user and the permissions associated with each role. Listed below are the steps involved in creating custom user roles. To see a list of all available permissions, see article "User Role Permissions."
1. Log in to your my.metasaas account.
2. Navigate to Admin -> Team Roles
3. Click "New Team Role"
4. Fill out all relevant information
- Name: A descriptive name defining the user role i.e. HR Administrator
- Description: A brief summary of this role's responsibilities and use cases within the system.
5. Turn "ON" all Permissions to be associated with this user role.
(Button will appear blue when selected.)
7. Save new role.