The 15five integration captures a User Roster and 15five Security Audit Events
Required Information for 15five Integration
Where do I find these?
1. Login to your 15five account
2. Navigate to the drop-down arrow next to your profile image in the top right-hand corner
3. Click on "My account"
4. In the "Features" section on the left-hand side of the screen, click on "Integrations"
5. Navigate to "Public API" tab
6. Create a New Key. Make sure to clearly label it i.e. SaaSManagerIntegration
7. Copy and paste the API key into SaaS Manager platform
*Unless otherwise specified, all authorizing accounts must have admin-level permissions to grant accesses to read users and activities. If specific permissions are required, they will be recorded in these notes*