Required Information for Fastly Integration
Where do I find these?
- Login to the Fastly web interface and click the Account link from the user menu.
- Click the Personal API tokens link.
- Click the Create token button.
- Fill out the "Create a Token" fields as follows:
- In the Password field, type your account password.
- In the Name field, type a descriptive name for the API token that indicates how or where you will to use the token i.e MetaSaaSIntegration
- In the "Apply to" area, optionally select a service to limit the API token to a single service.
- In the Set a scope area, select one or more checkboxes to set a token's scope:
- Read-only access (global: read)
- Leave the "Set a token expiration" area blank
- Click the Create button to create the new API token.
- Copy and paste token into Meta SaaS platform