General Authentication Instructions
General Integration Authentication Instructions
For all applications currently integrated into my.metasaas.com, the individual authenticating must be an administrator of the product or application.
Steps to Authenticate new product.
1. Login to your my.metasaas.com account
2. Click on the managed products tab on the left side of the screen.
3. Find the product you must authenticate.
4. Click into that product to enter the product details screen.
5. If an integration agent is required, you will see a red exclamation mark signifying that an action must be taken. Click on the "integration agent" tab.
6. Within the "Integration Agent" tab, if no agent has been added, you will see an orange bar with test reading:
"Warning: An integration agent has not been set up for this product. You can SETUP the integration or DELEGATE the setup to a team member."
To Authorize an integration, click "SETUP"
7. The Integration Agent Setup screen will pop up in your browser window. All integrations require a point of contact while some require additional information. You must enter the required data in the "Create Agent" step before moving on to authorize.
Fill in required info and hit next.
8. Not all integrations are the same when it comes to authorization.
For some, you will need to enter your username and password into the Meta SaaS application, others require an API key, others can be authorized using OAuth (this is where you are redirected to the SaaS Vendor's website and you can connect by simply signing into that application i.e. Salesforce)
9. **For OAuth: Salesforce uses OAuth to authorize an integration agent. When you click on "Sign in" within the Meta SaaS application, you will be redirected to Salesforce to log into your account
10. Log into your Salesforce account
11. Once you have logged into your account, you will be redirected back to my.metasaas to complete the integration agent setup.
12. Enable the tasks you would like to monitor (1) Accesses (2) Roster
13. Save the integration agent. The red (!) should no longer appear next to the integration agent tab for that specific product. The integration agent tab with an active agent should look similar to the screenshot below.