Authorize an Integration
Integration Authentication Instructions
1. Login to your my.metasaas.com account
2. Navigate to Apps -> Catalog
3. Find the application you must authenticate.
4. Click on that application to enter the "App Details" screen.
5. If an integration agent is required, you will see a red exclamation mark signifying that an action must be taken. Click on the "Integration" tab.
6. Within the "Integration" tab, if no agent has been added, you will see an orange bar reading:
"Warning: An integration agent has not been set up for this product. You can SETUP the integration or DELEGATE the setup to a team member."
To Authorize an integration, click "SETUP"
7. The Integration Configuration screen will pop up in your browser window. You must enter the required data in the "Create Agent" step before moving on to authorize. Once you have filled in required info and hit next.
***NOTE: TO AUTHORIZE AN INTEGRATION, THE USER MUST BE AN ADMINISTRATOR OF THE APPLICATION YOU ARE TRYING TO AUTHORIZE***
8. Not all integrations are the same when it comes to authorization.
For some, you will need to enter your username and password into the Meta SaaS application, others require an API key, others OAuth 2.0. For information on specific integrations, visit " Integration Instructions" in Help&Docs.
10. Once you have entered appropriate authorization information you can continue with the integration agent setup.
11. Enable the tasks you would like to monitor (1) Accesses (2) Roster
13. Save the integration agent. An integration with an active agent should look similar to the screenshot below.
***NOTE - You may not see data populate in your "Users" tab immediately. After authorization, the integration processor runs every 15-30 minutes. Check back in a few minutes.***