Required Information for Akamai Integration
Client_Secret, Access_Token, Client_Token, Host
Where do I find these?
1. Login to your Akamai account as an administrator
2. Create a new user Client Name: "SaaS Manager" Type: API Client
3. Navigate to Manage API Access screen shows all the Users in the account.
4. Select the SaaS Manager user
5. To create a credential for a different user, click the gear at the right of the row with that user and select New API Client for this User.
6. Allow access to the "User Administration API"
Access Level - Read Only
7. Click New Credential to finish the authorization process.
8. Copy and paste credentials into the SaaS Manager application.